Note: Currently only available in select Canadian markets
The Topstone Countertop System is an invention based on a modular system that provides the ability for individual homeowners & contractors to install quality granite countertops at an affordable price.
The Topstone Countertop System is designed, built, and supplied in kit form as a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) or Buy-It-Yourself (BIY) program.
- Light and easily manageable pieces for ease of handling and installation
- Compact, lightweight packaging for ease of transport
- A simple system that enables individuals to configure and install countertops with little or no experience. Installing the Topstone Countertop System is no more difficult than installing floor tile.
The Topstone Countertop System is pre-engineered to a standard design and supplied in kit form to give flexibility to individuals who need only purchase the required sets to install a complete kitchen countertop, island top, vanity, bar top, etc. of any size in "L", "U", or rectangular configurations.
Engineering & Quality Standards
The Topstone Countertop System is pre-fabricated using custom production equipment required to achieve perfect laminated edges and ensuring that all joints meet close tolerance and quality standards. This allows for clean and easy installation with the use of basic tile installation tools.
Product Style & Colors
The Topstone Countertop System is available in six designer colors and includes a 1 ¼" half round bullnose edge and 4" backsplash.
- DIY - Easy to install for a moderately skilled do-it-yourselfer OR buy-it-yourself and easy installation reduces cost for contractor to install
- Modular – Light weight and easy to handle from delivery to installation
- Low Cost – You can purchase only the exact kits you need. Cost is comparable to that of traditional laminate countertops.
- Genuine Natural Granite – Granite is the fourth hardest natural substance on Earth. Once polished, natural granite will maintain its high gloss virtually forever. Normal kitchen knives, cutlery, and cookware leave no scratches.
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to scratching and wear & tear
- Resistant to heat
- Not influenced by cold or freeze-thaw cycles
- Provides a natural acoustic barrier
- More durable than synthetic surfaces