Halstead International was recently honored by The Home Depot Canada with the 2016 VENDOR PARTNERSHIP OF THE YEAR AWARD in Dept. 23 Flooring. Halstead’s second consecutive win as Vendor Partner of the Year marks the fourth time in the past seven years that Halstead has received this honor.
This award showcases the strong partnership between The Home Depot Canada and Halstead and recognizes the achievements of the company-wide operations that support Home Depot Canada in the LVT segment.
In addition to the Vendor Partner award, Halstead was recognized with the Innovation of the Year Award – First Runner Up for the Allure ISOCORE product line – the fourth time Halstead has received this award in the past 10 years.
Commented Halstead CEO Harlan Stone, “We are humbled and honored by the two additional awards that The Home Depot has bestowed on our company this week. It reflects the hard work and dedication of our associates and those at Home Depot as well. The word ‘partnership’ does not even begin to describe our deep and long-standing relationship with The Home Depot.”
Past Home Depot awards include:
- HD Canada Vendor of the Year 2015
- HD Supply Chain Supplier of the Year 2013
- HD Supply Chain Supplier of the Year 2012
- HD US Vendor of the Year 2012
- HD US Innovation Award Runner Up 2012
- HD Canada Vendor of the Year 2011
- HD Canada Vendor of the Year 2009
- HD USA Innovation Award 2008
- HD Canada Innovation Award 2006
We are very honored to receive this prestigious award!
Learn more about Halstead International and Allure Flooring by following us on social media!